In this episode we celebrate the Jewish New Year of Rosh Hashanah through a prophetic study of Jesus’ second coming! What is Rosh Hashanah? The Feast of Trumpets? The Feasts of the Lord? All of this, and more!
Digging the music? A big thanks to Ronald Jenkees for allowing me to use his music for this podcast. Visit RonaldJenkees.com for CDs, MP3s, licenses and more!
Songs used in this episode:
– “Inverted Mean” from the album Disorganized Fun
– “Minimal MC” from the album Disorganized Fun
- Biblical prophecy claims the world will end on Sept. 23, Christian numerologists claim – http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/09/15/biblical-prophecy-claims-world-will-end-on-sept-23-conspiracy-theorists-claim.html
- Why FEMA should fund churches damaged by disasters – http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2017/september-web-only/harvey-fema-should-fund-churches-damaged-disasters.html
- Quick lesson on the Hebrew calendar – http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/526874/jewish/The-Jewish-Month.htm
“The Lord spoke to Moses, saying, ‘Speak to the people of Israel and say to them, These are the appointed feasts of the Lord that you shall proclaim as holy convocations; they are my appointed feasts.‘ -Leviticus 23:1-2
“And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, ‘Speak to the people of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, on the first day of the month, you shall observe a day of solemn rest, a memorial proclaimed with blast of trumpets, a holy convocation. You shall not do any ordinary work, and you shall present a food offering to the Lord.’” – Leviticus 23:23-25 (ESV)